Monday, August 10, 2009

Sick Baby

We had a scare Thursday night from the little man. He was doing ok after I picked him up from school, we went to the park then home for dinner. I left for work and he was ok. Dad called me at work (very strange for me to get calls at work so I knew something was up) and proceded to tell me that mom heard E making a lot of noise on the monitor and went up to check on him. He was having a lot of trouble breathing so she woke him up. I immediately left work and raced home. He was struggling pretty hard and breathing really fast. We took him up to Children's Hospital and ended up having to stay the night. Eli was diagnosed with croup. He has to have 2 breathing treatments and 2 doses of a super strong steroid. They admitted him for observation over night. Needless to say it was a long night. He was such a trooper and is doing SO much better now. He stayed home today for an extra day of rest (and he had a fever). We will see what tomorrow brings, hopefully he will be well enough for school.

No new pics right now but here is one from 1 year ago today....He has changed so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment